- Having emotions is seen as weakness
- Admitting weakness is seen as an even greater weakness
- Being called a sexual deviant or a pervert because you were expressing your sexuality
- A girl beating you in any physical competition makes you inferior
- Being superficial makes you a pig but a woman being superficial is fine
- Makeup isn't even an option
- Not living up to the insanely unrealistic ideal of manhood automatically makes you gay
- Being gay is seen as weak
- You can't control the size of your "manhood"
- You can't report sexual assaults because being a male victim is worse than being the rapist
- No male specific support groups or movements
- Unequal parental rights
- Extreme feminists treating you less than human
- Women can blame all men or say they are all the same but if a man blames women they're sexist pigs
- People dismissing your problems automatically because the universe is obviously rigged in your favour in every scenario imaginable
- No one will read this past the title
reblog if u were on tumblr before yahoo bought it
i was just out taking a walk and some woman slowly stopped her car next to me and she was all like “excuse me” and i was freakin out like oh my god she’s going to kill me or ask for directions or something, my life is over, and she was like “take this” and she handed me a 10 dollar bill and she was like “get yourself a haircut so you can get a job you fucking hippie” i’m laaughing so hard i am a 16 year old girl this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me
do animals think in english or in the sounds they make
this is what yahoo paid $1.1 billion for
30 DAYS OF SHAMELESS US: Day 28
Something You’d Change about the Show as a Whole: the Focus
Possible Unpopular Opinion Warning!
My biggest beef with Shameless US as a whole is the fact that it still pretty much focuses on the storylines of the “more famous” actors. We get it: William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum and Joan Cusack are major stars. But by now, viewers don’t watch Shameless for them anymore. By now, viewers have come to love Mickey and Ian and Mandy and the younger Gallaghers and some want to see more of them, more at least than they get because there is so much focus on the ongoing question of whether Fiona’s trust in Jimmy is justified or how much Frank can take up his ass if it gets him booze and food. I wish the Shameless creators took a cue from Game of Thrones and gave a little more credit and screentime to those actors/characters who have proven to be fan favorites (as GoT did with Peter Dinklage).